Tuesday, January 6, 2009

not much longer...

hello to all who read...
not much longer..a few design changes and a little server switcheroo and i am back in blogger business with my new spot...www.eilerandcompany.com/blog- I THINK!! ...yay!!

it is official...sample sets have shipped and some have arrived...another yay!! i am so very pleased with how the last few pieces turned out-thatwewaitedforfromtheupsmanandtheywerelate!!!!- ...my favorite patterns yet i think on a few things...pictures included here along with the ups man just for kicks...

so i share once again...my precious patient models...enjoy!!
lots of posting to come...
my love to bebek and sam...











1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

Just when I thought... KE is growing out of this stuff... No way! I'm thrilled!!!! Can't wait for your new site as well. Hang in there.. Day by Day...