Sunday, July 6, 2008

nice to meet you...

hello to all...
whew!! we (the girls and I) are finished tagging, packing, etc...the boxes are made the clothes are in them and they all ship tomorrow! my husband and i were just talking...today marks the end of a really long, detail intensive process....designing, manufacturer meetings, fabric phone calls, many delegations..and tons of help!! again...whew!!
i am so grateful for different seasons of this business (not fall/spring...but phases/changes in tasks) because it also gives renewal and new opportunities for God to show his hand. God has constantly found ways to daily encourage and demonstrate grace and the business is no exception....it is so encouraging to be finished with a large project but i always know that there are more but they are just different... just like my spiritual life, God has a ton of work to do on me!

Thank you Lord for being patient with me as i learn...thank you that you love me enough to extend grace and mercy to me in new amounts every day- you are my portion, my strength, and source of great reward. blessings are mine because you are Holy, and righteous, and the giver of everything..thank you Lord for including me in your plan...use me, use this business for your glory and let everything I do honor you...

i thought you all would like to meet "the girls"- several of you have asked to "meet Amelia" and would love to put a name with a face...i am visual like that too and i/we will oblige!

ok so for introductions...
left to right:

me: you know about me...

shelley: newest to BBTN, married, mother of Bryleigh 3, and Jackson 5...stay at home mom (new thing) and working with us on orders,packing, and co-owner of the company that is supplying bows this season (a new thing for us)...yes, custom bows, yeah!!

Kimberly: has been working with us for about 9 months, married to a local football coach stays at home with girl 2 year-old Carsyn and pregnant with girl(we think??) Cameron...helps with tons of things in the workroom and computer things as well...

amelia: "marketing coordinator" we decided because she handles lots more than trunk shows and hostesses, married, stay at home mom plus two- Kate 4, and Jackson 2 -mmm she does everything else that i or one of the other girls does not do...which is a whole lot...

all three girls are precious sisters in Christ and absolutely necessary to everything we do...thanks girls!! love you all!




we took these pictures today on my porch- aka 213 ledge circle...the first picture is not really indicative of who we are but it is what i should put here..the second is the real deal-




it is nice to meet you all officially...we look forward to working with you...

closing comment: please watch this video and laugh as hard as we did (amelia and i that is)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M
blessings until next time!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

No you didn't.....you didn't just put "bon qui qui" on your blog. I am dying out laughing.

Anonymous said...

I was just introduced to your company this week via mailer and can not wait to place an order. Love your products, and love your mission. I will be happy to support your company. Best wishes! Elizabeth in Charleston, SC

Jaime said...

My, you have been busying blogging since i last took a peek! So good to finally "meet" all of you although i have been reading Amelia's blog and already know how precious both of you are. think i will send you a pic of me and my sweet boys so you can finally put my face with my name after our 3 years of communication!
Jaime Hardin