Wednesday, April 23, 2008

just pictures that i owe the last few posts

mia discovered bandaids...only problem is that she didn't realize they would kindof hurt when she decided to take them off...mixed emotions...you can imagine
my favorite bushes...bridal wreath spirea...beautiful in the spring...
this is one of the precious stars of the KFC cardinals of chelsea...
the "whirly-gig" - antique for sure...my mom played on it, i did, and now my kids...so squeaky but at least i know exactly where they are outside...it buys me at least 10 minutes to cook dinner...
"papa" and mia
logan finally caught a fish after a ton of white bread...
trying not to fall in...
bubbles, bubbles...more bubbles
it is hard to get all three in a picture...the hammock slowed them down
almost too slow


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ash!
You're children are SO BEAUTIUFL! I could just look at pictures of them all day! You need to frame the one of Mia on Chad's chest in the hammock. Just screams "love".
M