Wednesday, April 9, 2008

mercy for today...


i am especially blessed today...

i have seen the Holy Spirit work in my life without any doubt...isn't it wonderful to see things in your life that happen and know that you were prompted by God and used by God... he is so good to me. if he cares about how i feel about the things in my life...my full of sin life...i know that he cares about each one of you...and wishes to be close to you....fellowship, what we were created for...and worship...

God has used some super ordinary life things to make an eternal impact...i pray that i will be willing and bold to accept and take the prompts from the Holy Spirit....God is my delight and my reward...is he yours?


what a fun job i have today...every day but i am so blessed to work with my sweet and precious sisters in Christ...Amelia & Kimberly were here this morning and we just packed orders and worked on spring things...what a wonderful job we have.... i hope you will all enjoy your clothes!! I sometimes forget that they reason for all of this - is for your kids to actually wear the clothes- NOT just to get to the UPS store by 4:00 so that they can get them on the truck ... funny how goal-oriented you become when you are on a mission... i hope this is how i am about the things of Christ...completely dedicated, passionate, and disciplined....instead of watching bachelorette i would pack orders...and instead of bachelorette i should be meeting with my savior as well....


here is a sneak peak of some of the most wonderful fabrics for fall...some of these are in our fall line-up some are not..but the designer took this picture & she just happens to be a wonderful photographer as well...


i have finally found someone to help me design my own fabric line as well...strangely enough her name is Ashley....i am praying that this will be step in the right direction....i lay this new company down at the feet of Christ - if it is his will i hope we will get it done....we may have to have a "name the company" contest....free clothes the prize of course...


back to work...

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

hi ashley! this is your friend in Mississippi who loves your company and will be repping for you guys this fall. I was turned on to your blog by my childhood friend Sherry. God never ceases to amaze me. And what a blessing your postings are. Yes...Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!!! I look forward to reading

Ashley Eiler said...

how fun...i ready yours as well!! great to see you and your precious ones...i love blogs at the moment and enjoy getting to "meet" you this way...i look forward to working with in the fall as well...everything is shaping up better than before...God willing it will be a great season if we can just make it through this one...blessings!

The Fab Five said...

With that said, I'm going to add you to my friends list!