Wednesday, June 4, 2008

a busy week!!


hello to all...

we have just finished fall pictures and the virtual sale and i am officially pooped.... our kids have been fantastic and all of the kids in the pictures were better than great...great moms and my sweet husband has definately gotten the husband of the year award...moving ladders, gliders, feeding kids, holding ladders for Summer and doing bedtime for both kids.... i wanted to share one of the pictures with you... my favorite and my vision (God-inspired of course) for this season. Fun colors - lots of red/pink/green and lots and lots of matching boy/girl outfits...more later but posting a sneak for those looking for peaks!! love to all...

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

I see some really cute things! I can't wait!

Leslee Hunter Travel said...

Hey Ashley!
TOO CUTE!! What a great idea with the "blessed" pic!! You are so creative as always. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. The few I've seen are great!
Leslee