Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tons of boxes and grateful...

so much is changing so quickly around the workroom...today the rest of the sewn items arrived only to be packed into sample sets...tagged, sorted, hung, embroidered, bagged, boxed, and shipped ...this is what lies ahead for the next little bit. in addition the website needs to be put up and tons of other loose ends...stickers to close packages, updating quickbooks for new inventory...staff meetings...did i mention we are adding custom bows to match the outfits?...
there are still pictures to be taken last minute and descriptions to be written...funny enough the deadlines are really really in place and it always comes together. even funnier, there is nothing funny about the deadlines and the timelines that just plain don't make sense when thinking of all that has to be done...soooooo...here is what i am keeping in my mind this week as not to be overwelmed...and it is working so maybe it will with you as well whatever you are trying to conquer this week-

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. – Psalm 42:5-6a

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." – John 14:1-4

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

i hope you will enjoy what you will see at the showings coming up...
meanwhile blessings for the week...
may your children be happy, your husbands blessed by you...your quiet-times uninterrupted, and your time with your Savior precious...

No comments: