Wednesday, September 3, 2008

goals...and quirkiness...

ok so i am a little quirky i think...but in good company...
i already told on myself with my dumb dishes...so here i go again...
old friends know...ya ya...new friends not so much...
i bought new shoes this weekend- 2 pairs one of which i have gotten nothing but comments about- jabbing comments...but i hold my ground LOVE THEM...little bling in the life of a mom never hurts i don't think...and i so i share...

go ahead...make fun!! somebody has to buy these wonderful shoes!! a close friend informed me i had some
"green*!#" shoes with some ORANGE LACES (as if i didn't know)-hilarious...and so i will wear them probably more often!! yeah!!! (love you A)
second quirkiness...i write my goals on my bathroom mirror...in eyeliner...big and bold...to remind me every day of what i am trying to accomplish..so i share...i used the blur tool to blur my numbers so don't scrutinize will you?! this has been a super important - yet not very important way for me to remind myself ...it works!! don't you think we should do this with tons of things..just think if we could all keep our goals right in front of us every single morning...on the mirror no less- what a perfect time to look at what is going on and if we are off track or not...REFLECTIVE see pun...quirky!! nevertheless...it works for me and maybe for you too...quiet time, exercise, weightloss, career goals...etc. what is it that you tend to be short-sighted on? what is important but you seem to forget how important daily....



also i owed you a picture...of the shelves- the consensus by the way was i should NOT stack the colors together...thank you to all who read you are a blessing to me through comments and emails...love to all and baby sam!!
bebek also of course....

3 comments:

Janine said...

Love those shoes! Just found your blog. Enjoying it!

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

ash - i love that those shoes scream your name. i love them. wear them with pride. i love reading your blog. so proud of all your accomplishments - most proud of how you give God the glory and praise so often. - courtney (mcclure) defeo

Kelly M said...

I love the shoes!!! What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are just beautiful. I hope you are doing well. God bless! Kelly