Sunday, August 31, 2008

hello friends...
i am hoping this post finds you all well...
rested in the midst of a long weekend, kids asleep, sanity intact, houses clean, dishes done...and good company...oh and while we are being picky- all things on your anti-procrastination list done...with tons of time to spare...
we are in memphis for the weekend enjoying family time and rest...i absolutely love the restoration that comes with help getting meals and sippy cups...putting to bed and even baths..no detail overlooked with 4 adults and uncles in the vicinity...
i love my routines at home and i am always ready to get back to "normal" but i really enjoy like most the change of pace...
and so i take pictures of our weekend here...maybe they are fun to look at but more fun to share i'm sure...camera learning curve is SLOW...(summer HELP) but i am enjoying my new project...i hope you will enjoy but i know i am innundating you all..

i got to visit with the grant family including sam today...precious moments with an "old friend" in bebek- somehow in the midst of her "new normal" she managed to encourage me...and i leave with my grant family fix...God is so very good in the midst of their suffering and i know my redeemer lives...precious blessings in the form of a sunday afternoon visit with my friends...
thank you God for holding Sam in your hand...he is yours God...
blessings and i love you bebek!




my parent's autumn clematis...my vine has a LONG way to go..


how many times do we say...hold still i'm almost finished...(getting ready for her pictures....)

feeding the fish...



paths, one of my favorite things...

swingset in my parents' backyard...3 generations..red swing included


3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey Ashley - It's Jana, Jay's Sis. I just wanted to tell you I have been looking at your blog and it is truly enjoyable to read! I love the way you take pictures at an angle. I have been inspired to try that myself. Hope you don't mind me reading:)
Have a great day!
Jana

Cude said...

Hey Ashley, I have just started reading and I love your blog! Your pictures are great and I love the excerpt from "Velveteen Rabbit." Briggs and I have been reading it a little every night and will finish it tonight. I wasn't sure if he would like it (without very many pictures) but he loves it and can't wait to find out what happens. Can't wait to see the clothes! Leslie Cude

Summer said...

hey ashley, love that red swing...what a neat thing to have! summer o'neal (oh, and my blog is: onealfamilyblog.blogspot.com)