Wednesday, October 22, 2008

park time and open house...












hello to all who read..
we hardly ever leave the house after mia's nap and after logan's rest after school...kindof asking for grumpy-ville and it almost never sits well with one or both or even me...
but today fresh air was needed for me especially and the kids were excited and promised to be sweet...so we went to the park...(above is the view from the park...GORGEOUS...who wouldn't be encouraged...)

so just down the street and we are enjoying the outside and I the levity that comes with watching two kids run around...the conversation between them is much different now than it used to be with mia getting older and logan growing more tolerant of a sister that can finally play with him...and converse well i must say (hmmm wonder where they got that?). they miss each other during the day and i enjoy so much just to listen to them...

a little rest from the workroom and just life in general (namely laundry) came in the way of the park bench and taking pictures...what a fun time and i am so grateful for my littles...

while at times completely overwelmed by the boxes and packages found in the workroom seemingly without an end -i found encouragement today...

logan was obviously taking these two pictures...obviously...had to share even though rubbing...









Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. – Matthew 11:28-30

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

on another note...open house!! our precious friends at ML scheduled a meeting and open house right during the Auburn game...promising updates of course which is big bad news for those of us who TIVO like it's our job...someone suggested that i should've TIVO-ed the meeting....LOL what a fabulous idea!!!

and so i share...i am so grateful for logan's sweet teacher and the encouragement that she provides...certain creativity and a wonderfully organized day which works so very well for logan....

and the most popular sing in the car song these days...

the mom i got to "move my banana chart" because i was sooooo good...


and so just like my little one's school projects - i too have projects like everyone and sometimes while they are all good and you would change nothing a little levity and a break are great for the mindset...

until next time...love to all held close and blessings to new friends and those who read...

i love you bebek and sam...

1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

okay, so is that dress exclusive or a peek?