Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 post day....please look and have a laugh!!

hello AGAIN...
can you tell i'm stressed....i do this...i blog when i should be doing 9000 other things...like building the website products...sorry people, little distracted...

ok the reason for my post!! i have to share...my graphics guy, lead designer for the web company has been working with me on favorite laundry's website just a little while now (he does bbtn too)...well, the long story is that he works for my brother who owns valeo marketing and design...


SO anyway...matt is quirky like me...so we (my husband and i) just wiped the tears away from laughing at what he did for the website just while under construction....maybe it is just funny to us...but just in case it is not- have a good laugh on matt...and me with my favorite song these days...(GREAT to run to btw- i think of it as my "pursuit of a tiny hiney" song...LOL..see!! really quirky!!) at the very least you can mark it in your favorites on your browser...enjoy!! it's quick don't miss it!!

www.favoritelaundry.com

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Ashley! I just wanted to offer some encouragement for your next couple of busy weeks. I discovered your line in November and have been counting down for your spring line to come out. The first time I logged on to the BBTN site I cried at your message in the intro. What beautiful sentiment about a name and what it means to God! I can't wait to place an order :)