Wednesday, December 31, 2008

transparency...again...and to bebek...


hello to all who read...i have posted alot lately so please scroll down for business stuff that most of you are looking for...maybe even "page down" it has been a rather busy blogging week...
just a note for today...
you can probably tell through my blog, if you know me well enough...that i have had some curve balls thrown my way in the last few months...one after another, spiritual warfare to be sure, satan is alive and well and wants me to suffer along with everyone else, and he is better at his job than we give him credit for...but yet real me with real emotions about all of it right in the middle...feeling deeply and passionately about life in general...trying to find out why all of this is happening...life doesn't get easier...so i persevere and those around me...i am grateful for my precious and loyal friends...and my husband...my patient husband...thank you...
so my precious friend bebek whom i send my love to every single day and at the end of every blog entry...we talked today about storms (baby Sam has cancer)...my oldest friend- to you bebek...you have penetrated my soul on so many levels and i feel relieved today more so than in the last few months to share with you my struggles...even in the midst of yours...we both agreed that this life is fleeting and we are so glad...we shouldn't expect things to be better here and there is a purpose for that ...so that we will not long for the things of this world as not to not want to leave them behind... and so i was encouraged by her...by the fact that struggles across the board are there and it is how we deal with it that builds character to either deal with the next one or help someone else..bebek you are loved by anyone who comes in contact with you and i love you ....
so once again i send my love to baby sam too...you are both so strong...one more round...

1 comment:

Nadia said...

i just love your blog. all of it! every word. every photo. blogging is definitely the best form of therapy. i regret i didn't start it sooner. :) i love this particular post, it's difficult for me to muster up such raw transparency. you are so right in that satan is alive and well and girl, they don't call him the "father of lies for nothing". only his lies don't sound like lies, sometimes they sound more like logic... very appealing and pragmatic logic at that.

hugs and prayers and much love to you!!